CARING. EXPERIENCED. MISSION-DRIVEN.
At Briye, our employees are more than staff members. They’re part of a devoted team, who bring their passion to work and to life every day.
We invite you to consider joining our team. You’ll receive excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and a work environment that fosters professional growth.
Patient Engagement Specialist (PES)
Patient Engagement Specialist gathers patient history and information to complete a Health Risk Assessment (HRA). This service is used for patients to complete an annual wellness visit with their physician at his/her primary physicians clinic with a wellness nurse.
- Work from home; Orientation will be in the Jackson, MS office
- Live in the Jackson, MS area ( 1 hour drive from the main office in Jackson)
- 40 hour week, will be expected to work some later hours (until 6:00 pm CST) and Saturday “on-call” (consists of a few hours 1-2 Saturdays per month
- Candidate must be very organized and tech savvy
- Must be able to provide a quiet, home office work environment for client calls
- Must be able to operate well with Google Office and Microsoft Word and ability to multi-task well within computers operating systems
- Familiar with medical terminology and common medication names
- Experience working in a medical clinic or hospital environment
- Must have a pleasant and engaging demeanor over the phone
- Must have a natural empathy and respect for elders
- Previous call center experience is a plus, but not required
- Position requires you to provide your own secure, high speed internet connection
- Position will require applicant to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
We are looking for an exceptional nurse with the ability to deliver the best Annual Wellness Visit to our patients in a clinic setting. This position will will require the nurse to be in the medical clinic setting as a wellness nurse 2 days per week (clinic hours are usually 7:30 pm-4:00 pm). This is not a work from home position.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Valid RN license without restrictions
- BLS/CPR certification
- Knowledge of basic physiopathlogy of the most common chronic conditions affecting our country’s > 65-year-old population. Including, HTN, CVD, COPD.
- Knowledge of the most commonly prescribed medications/Tx on >65-year-old population.
- At least 2 years of experience as a hospital RNpreferable in hospital experience on a Med-Surg floor, ER or ICU. New graduates from BSN programs, will be considered in selected areas.
- Ability to communicate possible patient needs with the physicians and clinic staff
- Ability to function as a triage nurse and detect any patient changes in vital sign or symptoms that require immediate medical attention.
- Ability to understand a preventive medical care plan and communicate medical knowledge in simple terms, to teach and empower patients to take control over their own health.
- Have a personal interest developing the required skills and knowledge to become an effective Wellness Nurse. Learn how to do appropriate nursing interventions/teaching to engage patients and serve as a source of knowledge and support for the AWV patients.
- Self-motivated and able follow instructions to work with a remote team, via email, FAX, scan, video chat, text and phone.
- Ability to use/learn the most common patient care software.
- Willingness to train and learn clinic EMR system
- Ability to use/learn Google Applications.
- Ability to pass a basic technology test.
- Ability to learn/assist with Medicare billing codes associated with AWV.
- Knowledge of HIPPA regulations.
“I love what I do at Briye because it’s truly a rewarding experience to contribute towards wellness in my community, knowing I helped make a great impact along each person’s wellness journey.”
Clinical Nursing Manager
“I love what I do because I encourage and educate patients to stay well and live healthier lifestyles. My connection to wellness is being the best wellness nurse that I can be and doing everything I can to build our company into something better every day. Most recently, I also love leveraging my experience with the company to recruit and train new nursing talent for our clinics.”
Client Relationship Manager
“Knowing that Briye makes a positive difference on so many levels, motivates me to reach out to more prospects who will feel the sense of relief and gratefulness that comes with using Briye solutions. Having lost my husband to a health crisis, I understand that what we DON’T know CAN hurt us. Knowledge is power and knowledge about individual health risks can lead us to take steps toward our own optimal health.”
“My background includes 33 years as a Registered Nurse. I enjoy my days at Briye because I can share laughter and helpful ‘health hints’ with my patients. An important aspect of nursing includes explaining medical diagnoses and medications to patients, as well as helping them maintain wellness.”